1. What is SMYPP?
St. Mary’s Young Professional Project (SMYPP) is a young adults group seeking to re-establish a young identity in the church. A community and a network, SMYPP exists to meet the social, spiritual, and intellectual needs of young adults, recent college graduates, and anyone open to the values of the Catholic Church while serving the larger community.
2. Where are the meetings held?
Unless otherwise noted, the meetings are usually held in the St. Mary Room of St. Mary of the Assumption, 7200 Lancaster Pike, Hockessin, Delaware. Please enter through the chapel door.
3. How long do the meetings last?
Most of our meetings typically begin at 4 pm and end at 7 pm.
4. Do I have to be a Catholic to attend?
We welcome members of any faith to our gatherings. Everyone and anyone aged 21 or older is free to join.
5. Does it cost anything to attend?
The majority of our meetings are free. However, we do encourage donations to go toward food and beverages.
6. I have questions about a meeting or event. Who do I contact?
7. I have a suggestion for a future speaker or event. Who do I contact?
For any and all ideas, please contact us at SMYPPde@gmail.com.