One of the main topics that Rich and Janet are passionate about is conjugal chastity. “Conjugal chastity means living your life in accordance to God’s plan,” said Rich. “It’s not about denying your sexuality, but expressing it appropriately. Sex should be both unitive and procreative.” Click “more” to see a list of books and other resources on the topic that Rich and Janet highly recommend.
- Good News About Sex & Marriage, by Christopher West (Question and answer format—this is the one Rich and Janet give first to whoever their children are dating and to the couples preparing for marriage in their parish)
- Theology of the Body for Beginners, by Christopher West (Good beginners book exploring John Paul ll’s teaching on Theology of the Body)
- Theology of the Body Explained, by Christopher West (Goes deeper than the beginners edition)
- Man and Woman and How He Created Them: A Theology Of The Body, by Pope John Paul II (Author), Michael Waldstein (Translator) (JPII’s “Theology of the Body” is culled from a series of 129 teachings he delivered in his Wednesday audiences beginning in 1979. For the serious reader!)
- At the Heart of the Gospel, by Christopher West (His newest release—Reclaiming the body for the New Evangelization)
- Holy Sex!, by Gregory K. Popcak, PhD (A Catholic guide to toe-curling, mind-blowing, infallible loving)
- Growth into Manhood, by Alan Medinger (What happens when a boy grows physically into an adult male but misses some of the experiences and relationships that help form complete manhood? Alan Medinger writes for such men and for those who care about them.)
- The Truth about Homosexuality, by John F. Harvey O.S.F.S.
- www.HolySpiritRadio.org, 24-hour Catholic radio 1420AM
- www.naprotechnology.com, Women’s health and reproductive care
- www.fertilitycarefriends.org, Women’s health and reproductive care
- www.pnfpn.org, Women’s health and reproductive care
- www.stevegershom.com, Steve Gershome is a young Catholic Man who lives with Same Sex Attraction
- http://monographs.iarc.fr/ENG/Monographs/vol91/mono91-6.pdf, World Health Organization 2005 Report showing that combined oral estrogen-progestogen contraceptives are carcinogenic to humans (Group 1) along with asbestos, plutonium, & tobacco